Scuola Normale Superiore has entered into a triennial license agreement with MathWorks for the use of MatLab software. As a results of the agreement, MatLab licenses are available for the SNS Professors, Students and PhD, Staff.
A brief installation guide on the following HowTo.
MatLab for SNS installation
- acces the SNS MathWorks Portal
- click Download MATLAB [Get started today]
- click Don't have a MathWorks Account? [Create Account]
- register at the MathWorks site, using your sns email as username - select "Student" or "Teaching" from the MathWorks software use
- validate the email address (an email is sent to your email address) clicking on the sent link, and continue registration
- select your Department (the closer to your application field); NO License Key needed
- at the end of the registration procedure, you can:
- download MatLab
- access MatLab Online
- access MatLab Drive
- attend to the online free Courses
- access Help online, Community, Support